jeudi 29 décembre 2011

Impossible celebrity couples

Bonjour à tous ! 
I hope that you all get a nice and cosy little christmas. Santa has been a darling and brang me nice presents that night, what about under your tree ? 

Be sure that I'll show you my little gifts , but for now let's have a bit of fun with those impossible couples that I found on the net. I just post my favorites but there plenny of others. 

Brad pitt and Veronika Lake

Paul Newman and Scarlette Johansson

Humphrey Bogart and Halle Berry

Audrey Hepburn et Collin Farrell

Lauren Bacall, Johnny Depp and Marilyn Monroe

More pictures here. Have a lovely day, see you soon.

2 commentaires:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    RépondreSupprimer