vendredi 4 mai 2012

The Snood

Hello fancy fellows ! Today, let's talk about: The Snood ( Resille en français)
That hair accesory was quite famous during WWII.


It has the advantage of keeping the hair out of the face in a beautiful way. You can also dress it up or down.



Internet is full of pattern to make your own snood and you can also find some in Etsy shop or Ebay.
They look like spiderweb and are SO handy to hide your hair if didn't set them or during hot weather.
Here some embelished ones that I've foung in my magasines:










4 commentaires:

  1. Hello. I've given you a One Lovely Blog award, over at my own blog here. Congratulations

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'll right away grasp your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me understand in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.
    Also see my page - hier

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I really want a snood but I'm about to cut all of my hair off soon! It's just getting into summer here and it's way to hot to have long hair. Maybe next winter :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Nominée pour les Liebster Awards !
    Plus d'infos sur mon blog http://tuttifruttivintage.blogspot.fr/
    Biz

    RépondreSupprimer